Bowland Fellrunners Training Activities Summer 2017
- Interval session at the Crook of Lune, Lancaster (6:40pm). Meet on cycle track at Crook of Lune, run on N side of river (footpath) GR.SD522648. All abilities welcome. Contact Quentin Harding for details
- Traditional Bowland run from Fell Foot near Chipping (GR. SD599444) at 6:30pm. Can last from 45 min up to 2 hours with various groups running.
- Circuit training in the gym at Ripley St. Thomas School, Lancaster (7:00pm). Contact Quentin Harding for details
- Occasional runs from various venues. Usually last more than 1hr 30minutes but slower and sociable! Join the Bowland Fell Runners Google Group to receive the latest updates.
Weekends: Various activities including:
- Long-distance challenges in the Lakes, Wales and Scotland. Pacers/supporters always welcome! Contact Steve and Wynn Cliff for details
- Races (Join the Bowland Fell Runners Google Group to receive the latest updates)